The ATA Comp Fund is pleased to announce its partnership with MedCall Advisors to provide real-time intervention with clinical treatment for work-related injuries. Injured workers now have 24/7 access to Board-Certified Emergency Medicine physicians, who are equipped to assess injuries and prescribe treatment/medications when appropriate.
- Physicians will assess the injury, determine the most appropriate clinical care, and will refer to client-provided panels when necessary.
- Physicians will not make direct referrals for diagnostic tests or narcotic medication.
Through this program, the injured worker is able to get quick and appropriate access to treatment. The program does not prevent the injured worker from access to hands-on medical treatment or immediate Emergency Room access when necessary. Utilizing telemedicine can reduce liability, reassure workers receive the most appropriate level of care, facilitate efficient referrals when necessary, and produce better outcomes.
Contact your Risk Manager or our Director of Claims today to learn more and sign up!
- Will Moses, Risk Manager [North Alabama]
- Ray Hodge, Risk Manager [North/Central Alabama]
- Candy Woodruff, Risk Manager [Central Alabama]
- Victor Whatley, Risk Manager [South Alabama]
- MaryAnn Brown, Risk Manager [Georgia, Southeast US]
- Patrick Monahan, Risk Manager [Tennessee, Southeast US]
- Jason Brown, Risk Manager [North Carolina, Southeast US]
- Don Anchors, Director of Risk Management [National]
- Suzy Baker, Director of Claims
Healthcare on the Move: Telehealth in the Transportation Industry
In July 2023, our Director of Claims, Suzy Baker, co-hosted Healthcare on the Move: Telehealth in the Transportation Industry with Ian Colton of MedCall. This informative webinar outlined the benefits and effects of telehealth in the transportation industry.
You can view the webinar in its entirety HERE.
< Back to Claims