Welcome Tom McLeod as a Fund Trustee!
The ATA Comp Fund Board of Trustees, Officers and staff would like to extend our congratulations to Tom McLeod on his installation as the Alabama Trucking Association's Vice Chairman. As an officer of the Association Board, Mr. McLeod will also serve on the Board of Trustees of the Fund. The current Board of Trustees is as follows:
- Scott Smith, Chairman Vice President, P & S Transportation, Inc.
- Phil DeSimone, Vice Chairman CEO, Action Resources, Inc.
- Joe Booker President, Hornady Transportation, LLC.
- Susan Kirkpatrick Executive VP/CFO, Buddy Moore Trucking, Inc.
- Mike Limbaugh Owner, White Oak Transportation, Inc.
- Drew Linn President, Southland International Trucks, Inc.
- Bruce MacDonald President, Transport Refrigeration Sales & Service
- Rusty Sprouse CFO, B & G Supply, Inc.
- Beau Wicks President, Southeast Logistics
- Frank Filgo President/CEO, Alabama Trucking Association
- Terry Kilpatrick President, Billy Barnes Enterprises, Inc.
- Fenn Church President/CEO, Church Transportation & Logistics, Inc.
- Tom McLeod CEO, McLeod Software
< Back To News